The other day, I looked at some funny aprons in a cooking shop, and I thought it would be cool to create a line of them for dutch oven chefs. I came up with a bunch here, and I thought I'd both share, and ask your opinions. Which ones are the best? The funniest? Do you have any ideas to throw into the sauce? Any more clever ways to phrase any of these? Post your ideas as comments below, or as an email to me!
- I cook in heavy metal
- Doncha wishya husband could cook like me
- Careful what you say. I have a knife.
- Real cooks don't use recipes
- Real men wear aprons
- Dutch Ovens: Cheaper than Therapy
- Never trust a skinny chef
- *%&! the recipe! Full Speed Ahead!
- Recipe?! We don' need no stinkin' recipe!
- Danger: Men Cooking
- Dutch Ovens are for Men: Meat, Metal, Knives, and Fire
- Well-seasoned chef
- I'll cook, you clean
- It's not burned, it's cajun
- Good cooks never run out of friends
- You kill it, I'll grill it
- Too much thyme on my hands
- Chef's are hot
- It's supposed to smell like that
- The Iron-ic Chef
- (insert whatever your cool idea is here...)
I'd love to see what you folks can come up with!
Update - 1/21/10
I just put all of these options into a survey. Simply click on the ones you like best and submit. If you have ideas for other good ones, use the comment box below.
Mark has discovered a love of Dutch Oven Cooking. Mark also has other sites and blogs, including MarkHansenMusic.com and his MoBoy blog.