But I'm realizing that I can't go on like that indefinitely, and that I need to cut some of that back. It's vital that my family be more concerned about our foods.
So, I'm starting to cook more healthy, both in and out of the dutch ovens. So, here are some of the recipes I've found of late that are healthy, tasty, and fun to cook!
Here are the recipes in the basic "Healthy Dutch Oven Cooking" series:
- Part I - Dutch Oven Lime Marinated Chicken with Salsa Fresca
- Part II - Dutch Oven White Chili
- Part III - Mark's Family Whole Wheat Bread in the Dutch Oven
And here are some "back issues of the Black Pot" recipes that are also full of good health:
- A zesty Jambalaya
- This Tomato Soup is healthy!
- Blackened Salmon! Yum!
- Yogurt and Herb Fish
- Lotsa veggies in Mongolian Stir Fry!