Think about it. You can use it as the primary focus of a dish, even the focus of the whole meal. Or, it can be a part of an overall dish, providing merely flavoring. It's like beige. It goes with almost anything. But unlike beige, it's not bland or colorless.
So, here's a recap of the chicken recipes I posted in the series, and then, a few of the ones that I've done over the past two years of the Black Pot!
- Dutch Oven Fried Chicken, wrapped in Bacon. Warning: This recipe has been condemned by the Heart Association... But, man, it's gooood...
- Dutch Oven Chicken Soup, with Rice Yummy. It's good for what ails ya.
- Dutch Oven Spicy Roast Chicken Rich, Juicy, and with just a bit of bite! One of my original recipes.
- Dutch Oven Chicken Stock Don't be wastin' the bones!
Older Chicken Recipes:
- Dutch Oven Chicken and Potatoes Easy, delicious, and flexible
- Dutch Oven Chicken Cordon Bleu A classy classic
- Dutch Oven Chicken Fettuccini With handmade noodles, no less!
- Dutch Oven Chicken Rolls and Au Gratin Potatoes